THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Woohoo ~~~~

Awww... 'YEAH' this word can express my feelings through blogging!! anyways, i just do some online stuff as usual to 'cure' my love problem..wakaka xD because it was Saturday and i feel to play a while before I pack my luggage .. there is one thing i would like to share about when searching information online.. It was about "8 Reason You're Single". I feel this statement must be written by a girl.. LOL,do you agree wif me??


1) Because Every Good Looking Guy is a Jerk.
2) Every Nice Guy Isn't Good Looking.
3) Every Nice and Good Looking Guy is Taken.
4) Every Nice, Good Looking, Single Guy is Broke.
5) Every Nice, Good Looking, Single, Rich Guy is a Cheater.
6) Every Nice, Good Looking, Single, Rich, Non-Cheater, is Gay.
7) Every Nice, Good Looking, Single, Rich, Non-Cheater and Straight Guy doesn't have any interest in us.
8) Every Nice, Good Looking, Single, Rich, Non-Cheater and Straight Guy, that does have an interest in us, has kids and is divorced.


Honestly,I do often went to others blog and search some article that related to young couple everyday. it seems that i seems to listen more and more sad story for those couple after married... There is too much to consider about either in both parties family, own personality problem which always related to $$ and the loss of freedom in the end.. I'm sorry to hear that and now I feel kinda tired after have a sleepless night.. Gonna adjust my rest time,healthy life from now ON!!!! IMY babe..

0 comments: