THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thailand (part one)

Sorry for not updating my blog these days.
I went to Thai after my final exam wif part of my family.




How many Thai Bhat do I have?? kaka

Thai foodstuff
We really hate to taste their water especially their mineral water!!
It tastes salty.. That's why we will bring their own water


I ♥ cartoon stuff..



Can you believe that this is nail polish?? So lovelyyyy...

Hair-colouring ♥

I was very lucky to buy it so cheaply,30% discount somemore..
HAHAHHAA


Had a massage therapy after walking for a long distance.
It took us around 3hours!! And I was kinda tired that I always slept late and woke up early for shopping =.=


I bought a lot souvenir for my family and friends..



Fried pigskin^^ It tastes good

 貢糖^^

and my favourite --> Siang Pure Oil上標油^^

四面佛








Everything is just great for me. But I feel a little washed out.

4 comments:

charlotte said...

where is my souvenir? i wan pooh bear bear..

Sher♥豹纹 said...

I noe u wan it..tat's y I took the pic for u to see..HAHAHA your present still here,come n take when you're free

Leeyingfoo said...

sher,i like ur last pic xD
so cute ^^

Sher♥豹纹 said...

Thankiew babe