THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

A nice day

Helooo.. I'm BeanBean
Check it out yorrrr!!!! 
I'm back..
What a nice day!!! I was freaking happy
I'm the luckiest person today..
And I have finished my presentation slide,documentation,query,brochure and database by myself!!
I cant believe I can finished it in 3hours,you know I'm a probie T.T


I have lost my thumb-drive but luckily someone has gave back to me!!
And after I finished printing,the printer has stopped functioning.. HAHAHAA
If you would like to order some food to carry-out in Apiit,you should order some drinks too.
It's much cheaper and this is very good for the price!!
I don't even know what wrong's with our cafeteria's boss?!!
Whatever la!! It will be a great benefits to us all!!HAHHAAHAH


As soon as my final examination is over,we began our holiday!!!
It's party time again!!! I'm longing for the holidays!!T.T
And where will you go on your vacation??
I'm going to two place next month and I haven't renew my passport yet!!

I were mildly surprised that I can watch Astro on my phone
I was using it to watch Miss Chinese Beauty Pageant through Wah Lai Toi,it's been two year I missed it!!
Arghhh.. and I should be studying by today,but I'm lazy and kinda tired after went to lab!!
So tomorrow la xD!!
I hope I will not hand in an unanswered in a blank numeric skill paper again!! HAHAAHAHA 
Never Ever!!!!
I had the folly to spend all I earned T.T


Hohoho~~~~~
Have a nice weekend to you all!!!

0 comments: