Dammit..
What The Hell wrong with my fb account??
I can not drop a message and even click like on my account?!!!
Geramnya!!!!
Second,umobile loading service is getting slow for the past few days..
I can just keep on calling and fucking their service centre
What kind of noob broadband?!!!
I have no other way to solve it and I was kinda sick of my lovely broadband..
I'm going to crazy.Arghhhhh
Mr.Happy where are you?? I'm looking for you..
Please bring me happiness, please update my speed Internet access, please give it back to me!!!! T.T
There is one more thing to know.. I was shocked when I knew it
Our group leader told us about the details of the drama, he even asked us to shoot a sex scenes..
Our group leader told us about the details of the drama, he even asked us to shoot a sex scenes..
He said I should be the actress in the drama because I'm the only girl in our class..
What a damn reason?!!! And I need to moan in front of them?!!!
WAT THE FUCK!!!!
Finally, all of us are opposed to his idea!!!
Fuck you,leader!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment