I feel terrible..Should i give up?!!
I gonna crazy man!!!Aiks T.T
Life isn't wonderful as we think!!
What a miserable life!
Who likes study??I think no volunteers here..
I got homesick...
Am i looked emo??
Why all of my frds was told me that??
I used to happy how about now??
I used to happy how about now??
I lost my way...That's why I looked emo during school life..
Sometimes I feel helpless,there's nobody help me..
I try to remind myself ,sometime I was not lucky, but God will always care of me...
Sometimes I feel helpless,there's nobody help me..
I try to remind myself ,sometime I was not lucky, but God will always care of me...
Sometime I'm thinking that I'm nt myself..
I have a schizophrenic bcos I'm a Gemini...
I have a schizophrenic bcos I'm a Gemini...
I likes my horoscope and I believe in constellation,dont you??
It didn't occur to me that they're one-sided..
Why all of them like to play dumb??That's really something huh??haiz
BTW I wish to get a new girl friend at here,boys will be boys..
True gal friend?!!
I need it,definitely... I'm so fed up man!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment