THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jiayou

These days,I'm terribly sorry to One of my buddy..
She's in trouble,they have been through a lot!!
We rarely talk face to face as usual..
I know her mind,but it didn't occur to me that will happened!!

Everyone told her how to overcome this problem..
That's easy for you to say
You have to get these done in any case
And I'm sorry about that,I have no idea to solve this problem!!
Please don't play dumb,everyone know that you're trying to hide your sadness and pretend happy!!

Well,I can't help you as he said..
Whatever decision you're going to make,I'm behind you!!
Pain past is pleasure,have you got it??

Go for it,jiayou^^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

clean you're talking about???

Sher♥豹纹 said...

Xue yin??yea..u're right

Sher♥豹纹 said...

Omg.u're nt serene,is clean's fans!!!

Benjamin Tan said...

-.- who is clean's fans? ya im ben -.-

Sher♥豹纹 said...

I Noe..

Benjamin Tan said...

and how come you know ? -.- dont act smart. is she okay?