After pick up the phone,I'm so down
Because your words hurt me
I always feel it is unfair,why do you particularly love her??
In your mind,does she is always better than me?
I do not understand and I do not want to know
Because your words hurt me
I always feel it is unfair,why do you particularly love her??
In your mind,does she is always better than me?
I do not understand and I do not want to know
I only know that my heart is broken!!
I would rather you do not love me,I do not want you to hurt me badly
You know the remark to me is make me hate you?
You make me recall what my brother told me,I get it
But in the end i have nothing~
I thought you promising it?
I do not hate you,and even love you,do you have know it??
Do not hemiplegia her, okay??
I really had enough of grievance
Please reflect on, and we were all tired..
You know the remark to me is make me hate you?
You make me recall what my brother told me,I get it
But in the end i have nothing~
I thought you promising it?
I do not hate you,and even love you,do you have know it??
Do not hemiplegia her, okay??
I really had enough of grievance
Please reflect on, and we were all tired..


3 comments:
cheer up :)
everything will be fine.
take care yourself .
tiff.
cheer up,my dearest ~
you can take it...
This experience will make you be stronger and accept the challenge of life bravely!
You should be optimistic :)
tiffany-i'm alright..
thx for caring,muacksss!!
syannie-thx..i noe these days ur nt feeling good too~
u still be with me,i'll be ur side too!!
Post a Comment