THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Everything's fine,i can't complain..
I was wondering did u like my blog layouts??
Well,i thought it's terrific^^hehe
I'm really dead,bcoz of stomachache~
After ate my lunch,I'm stuffed now..
I used to eating out all the time,but i can't be everyday!!

East or west,home is best!!! 
I got it,i got it
Mummy,I got ur back,u can count on it..
I love u as u love me~

Tonite i having a date with my dearest Charlotte,haven't seen her for ages
I'm sitting on the fence to get a job~
Could u guys do me a big favor??
David's leaving for Korea tonite..
Bon voyage to my dear frd~
Turn to my buddy,i can feel she hv a crush on someone
Lynn,take the world as it as,don't meet trouble half way!!
U can get a better man in ur future..

to my readers,
pls drop in sometime..
See u next time,goodbye alls
Let's call it a day,i gotta go~

1 comments:

*_xiaO_t3ar_* said...

take care sher : )